Coinis is committed to provide each individual who installs software applications via the Coinis
platform ("End User") with the best installation experience. At Coinis we commit voluntarily
to the following guidelines:
- Coinis platform will only install software applications and modules which the End User chose to install. There will be no installation of any software or any module which the End User has not explicitly and informally consented to install.
- Coinis will only install a software application after receiving confirmation from the software application provider that it is committed to follow Coinis’s Partner Policy.
- Every software application will be signed and certified by a certificate authority according to rigid industry guidelines.
- Coinis is committed to operate only in accordance with the operating system's legitimate processes and computer configuration parameters to assure successful installation of the software application.
- Coinis is committed to assure that a software application which is to be installed is not known to conflict or contradict with other software applications or processes in the End User's system.
- Coinis will check, in a reasonable manner, prior to initiating an installation process, that the parameters configuration and permissions in the End User's system should enable successful installation.
- If Coinis recognizes during the installation process that other program software or processes aim to disable or interfere with End Users' choice or control over the operating system and browser settings, Coinis will make the effort to notify the End User and to reinforce the End Users' choice.
- Coinis will make all reasonable efforts to assure that the End User will be able to use the application in any browser and any browser settings the End User may choose.
- The software application that the End User has chosen to install will be available regardless of the End User's decision whether or not to accept any additional offers for other software application downloads or to interact with any advertising offering.
- Coinis is conscientious that the installation process and/or the installed software application will not interfere or intervene with any other processes or software applications in the End User's computer and will not intentionally alter or modify any other process or software applications.
- Coinis is committed to cooperate with Antivirus Vendors and security companies to assure that third party software applications, which may be installed by the Coinis platform, do not pose any security risk or exploit known security vulnerabilities on End Users' systems. Coinis would immediately cease distribution of a software application which is identified to include malicious or harmful codes.
- Each software application which is distributed via Coinis platform is pre-checked to assure that it can be easily uninstalled and that the system can revert back to its status prior installation, if the End User chooses to do so.
- Coinis does not collect, analyze, transfer or sell to third parties any personally identifiable information.
- Coinis shall never initiate the installation of a software application or direct End Users to a software installation process based on false, misleading, fraudulent or abusive representations.
- Coinis takes commercial reasonable efforts to review its partners and their commitment to comply with the Coinis Partners Policy.