Standard business hours (flexible)
About usCoinis is a successful ad tech company that puts emphasis primarily on personal development and career challenges with innovative projects. The collective consists of hot-blooded, passionate, and hard-powered professionals who indulge in every task with devotion and enthusiasm. TikTok Ads manager will work with the internal marketing team to plan, manage, and execute company-wide digital marketing and lead generation efforts. This will include strategy, execution and optimization of performance across all digital channels – Web, SEO, SEM, email marketing, retargeting, social, and online advertising campaigns such as Facebook & Google ads. This individual will be engaged in developing the organization’s cross-channel communication strategies as well as managing the day-to-day digital marketing initiatives.
About your position
- Coordination with designers and participation in creating visuals for ads and promotional material
- Drive product vision, strategy, development and execution for TikTok ads platform products.
- Create and optimize ads on TikTok to match performance goals (leads, sales, conversions)
- Optimizing existing Ads and conversion tracking (improving CTR%, optimizing creatives, decreasing budget, while maintaining conversion rates)
- Defining our short and mid-term product strategy and roadmap, managing product's lifecycle end-to-end, and working with cross-functional partners for successful development, operation, marketing, and demand-generation efforts.
- Work with other colleagues who create Landing pages & creatives to help with optimization
- Develop innovative ways to promote all products and projects Coinis is working on
- Keep up with current events, TikTok and social media trends
- Attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Identifying online media buying opportunities by analyzing data and maximize conversions
- Develop and maintain reporting on all levels of dat
- Analise KPI and Campaigns results on a daily basis
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics and analyze GA data and track performance and analyze campaign goals
- Working with Managers in order to create appropriate advertising strategies
- Bachelor’s, Specialist’s or Master’s Degree in a marketing-related field preferred
- Experience and knowledge about TikTok Advertising
- Demonstrated success in positioning and launching differentiated products that meet and exceed business objectives
- 3+ years experience in managing campaigns via Google ads (Search & Display), Facebook, Instagram ads
- Strong understanding of marketing - social, search or mobile and deep understanding of the digital media ecosystem
- Ability to dive into the verticals which you will own.
- Solid technical understanding of ad products and/or customers’/shoppers journey
- Proven record of successful product launches for advertising, and/or eCommerce industry
- Experience in market analysis
- Experience with data collection and analysis which impacted media strategies and execution
- Strong Background in Copywriting is a plus
Skills in order of relevance:
- Extensive knowledge of Facebook & Instagram ads, TikTik Ads
- Strong understanding of TikTok algorithm
- Up To date with latest trends on TikTok
- Needs to be highly proactive and should have strong attention to detail
- Conversion based tracking campaigns experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Excellent attention to detail, Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong quantitative skills
- Familiarity with agile methodologies is a bonus
What we offer
- Competitive pay (above industry standards)
- Paid private health insurance
- Paid meal inside of the company (Company’s private cook)
- Paid gym membership and gym on company premises
- Paid commuting cost if living outside the city or further distance
- Multiple annual company retreats
- Flexible work hours
- Paid Parental Leave
- Mental day Leave (If it is not your day - We get it, take a day OFF!)
- Talent Acquisition - Our HR reviews applications and highlights potential candidates for further screening over the phone.
- Phone Check - A Coinis senior in your field will call you to discuss your background, and confirm your interest for the job.
- In-person Interview - Tour our offices and get to see what it’s like to be part of the team. After we conduct the interview, of course.
- Topic-Related Task - We sometimes go for brain teasers, at other times we arrange more complex assignments to measure your abilities.
- Official Proposal - After such tiresome screening, an offer will be finally sent to the right candidate. We are waiting for you!