Terms of Service
Last modified on August 2022.
You may not use the Coinis Platform if you are under 13 years of age or if you are not the owner or approved administrator of the computer on which you activated the Coinis Platform.
Restrictions On Use
You may not:
- Copy, distribute, modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based on the Coinis Platform
- Except as permitted herein, share or permit other individuals or entities to use the Coinis Platform, rent, lease, or transfer the Coinis Platform or rights to use it
- Delete or modify any attributions, legal notices, or other proprietary designations or labels on the Coinis Platform, or on any third-party software/material contained therein
- Use the Coinis Platform by itself or in conjunction with any other products to infringe upon any third party’s rights, including without limitation third party’s intellectual property rights, to invade users’ privacy in any way, or to track, store, transmit or record personal information about any other user of the Coinis Platform
- Use the Coinis Platform to install the Vendor Software or the Approved Offers in the background or remotely, or
- Damage, interfere, disrupt or harm the Company, the Coinis Platform, or any of the Vendors in any way. Any such forbidden uses shall immediately and automatically terminate your right to use the Coinis Platform, without derogating from any other remedies available to the Company at law or in equity.
- Gambling Offers
- Call Center Offers
- Content Targeting Children
- THC/Drugs or tobacco products
- Hate Speech
Title And Ownership
The Coinis Platform logo and trademarks are trademarks of the Company and no right, license, or interest in any such trademarks is granted hereunder.
You understand and agree that your use of the Coinis Platform is supported by advertising. Therefore, during your use of the Coinis Platform, you will be presented with third-party advertisements. The Company has no control and takes no responsibility for the content of these advertisements and the sites or applications to which they may direct. Because we have no control over such sites and applications, you acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or applications, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or applications. The products and services available through the third party advertisements are each subject to their respective terms and conditions or agreements and you are cautioned and you are cautioned to carefully read the terms and conditions of any external sites or applications offered by such third parties.
Updates & Upragdes
The Coinis Platform is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the company disclaims all warranties, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The entire risk arising out of the use or performance of the Coinis Platform remains with you. The company further does not represent or warrant that the Coinis Platform will always be available, accessible, functional, uninterrupted, timely, secure, accurate, complete, and error-free, nor does the company warrant any connection to or transmission from the internet.
Exclusion of consequential damages. Under no circumstances and no legal theory (tort, contract, or otherwise), shall the Company or its licensors be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any type including, without limitation, damages for loss of goodwill, business interruption, computer failure or malfunction, loss of business profits, loss of data or business information, or any other commercial damages or losses. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation and exclusion may not apply to you.
You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold the Company, its affiliates and licensors, and their respective companies, and their respective officers, directors, and employees harmless immediately on demand from and against all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees and any other charges whatsoever, howsoever caused, that may arise as a result of:
- Any violation by you of any law or the rights of any third party, or
- Any use by you of the Coinis Platform or use by any other person accessing the Coinis Platform using your user identification, whether or not with your authorization.
You must include your name and residence address, and a clear statement that you want to opt-out of this arbitration agreement. If the prohibition against class actions and other claims brought on behalf of third parties contained above is found to be unenforceable, then all of the preceding languages in this Arbitration section will be null and void. This arbitration agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with the Company.