In-page push ads are displayed directly on publishers’ websites to all users who visit the website. The notifications are coming from the website, not from the browser, as is the case with regular push notifications.
Their design resembles web push notifications but in a less intrusive form. An additional benefit of this ad format is that they work on all devices. Since there is no subscription needed in the first place, users will receive the push ads when they visit your website.
Note: In-page push ads operate on the CPC cost model.
In-page push ads are available on our Publisher platform, and you can add them to your website in a couple of steps. The whole platform is user-friendly and intuitive, and the process is very simple, but we wanted to make it even easier with this detailed step-by-step explanation. So, let’s get straight to the point:
Go to your Publisher account and select Zones from the menu that will appear on the left-hand side of your screen. It will look like the photo below, but with more data in case you’ve already added other ad formats in the past.
The zones section is the place where you can see all the existing ad formats (zones) you currently have on your website and add new ones as well. To add in-page push ad format to your website, click on Add Zone.
A pop-up window will appear (see screenshot below). Here, you will see the selection of ad formats that are available on our platform. We’re interested in in-page push ads, so let’s select them.
A new window will appear.
1. Add Zone Title. This will help you identify the zone when checking statistics.
2. Add the link to the website or the page where you want to place in-page push ads. If you enter the entire website, the ads will appear on every page. Logically, if you enter just a page where you want to place in-page push ads, they will appear only there.
3. Set the time of ad appearance. The number chosen here will determine the time after which the ad appears upon loading the website.
4. Set the number of ads that will appear on the website.
5. Determine the frequency of ads you want to show to your visitors.
6. Select widget style. There are four options that you can choose from, depending on the visual effect you want for your website. Here, you can pick the corner of the website you want the ad to appear on. Choose background and content color, and set the border radius of the ads.
After you complete the customization of the in-page push widget, there are only a couple of steps left.
On the right-hand side of your screen, you are able to see the customized ad preview.
After you’ve set everything, click on Save and Get Tag.
Instructions that demonstrate to you how to add code (tag) for your website will appear.
Copy the tag that appears and paste it at the end of the body tag on your website.
As the photo above shows, it is important to properly input the code you receive on the platform in order for ads to start appearing on your website.
If you’ve followed the instructions, that’s it! There’s nothing to worry about.
Sit back and watch your revenue increase!